Dalam rangka mengembangkan usaha, Mercure ingin mencari lulusan terbaik yang mempunyai skil mumpuni untuk bekerja di perusahaannya.
Info Lowongan Kerja Pontianak September 2014 Executive Chef Mercure
Yuk! Kita baca infonya bersama-sama mengenai Lowongan Kerja Pontianak September 2014 Executive Chef Mercure di Pontianak di bawah ini :
English (Working level)Essential and optional requirements- Good attention to details
- Good team worker
- Speed and efficiency
- Good managerial, presentation and motivational
- Self-confidence and optimistic
- Power Point
Overview of duties
• Guarantees a high standard of culinary services offered to guests
• In conjunction with the F&B Manager, prepares the hotel's F&B offers in line with the hotel's positioning (market, competition etc) and brand policy
• Is able to innovate and diversify services offered to guests
• Manages and motivates the kitchen staff in order to offer a high standard of service to guests
• Is responsible for food hygiene, safety and quality in the hotel
• Is responsible for meeting the department's quantitative and qualitative targets"
"• Adapts to any specific requests made by guests
• Is regularly available in the dining room
• Heeds any remarks made by guests
• Makes suggestions for tailor-made services on offer at the hotel"
Professional techniques / Production
"• Is jointly responsible for ensuring respect of job descriptions
• Organises and supervises food preparations in line with the occupancy and consumption forecasts
• Prepares dishes and/or supervises preparation
• Supervises the different sections of the kitchen: production of hot and cold dishes, patisserie, dishwashing etc
• In conjunction with the Sous Chef and F&B Manager, prepares the menus and à la carte choices
• Prepares the cooking instructions and ensures they are duly applied
• Oversees the whole workshift: ensures respect of the maximum waiting times defined by the brand, checks the presentation and temperature of dishes, etc
• Coordinates with restaurant serving staff in order to ensure that service runs smoothly
• Ensures that all information is duly passed on to other departments as appropriate
• Plays an active role in meetings for Heads of Department"
"• Develops team spirit and motivation by creating a good working atmosphere
• Takes part in or validates recruitments
• Organises the welcome and integration of new employees
• Prepares and/or checks the work schedules in line with activity forecasts
• Carries out annual performance appraisals and sets targets for employees
• Prepares the training plan for the department and insures the implementation
• Helps employees improve their skills and provides support for career development
• Applies labour legislation"
Commercial / Sales
"• Keeps track of trends in the restaurant market
• Adapts the offer to suit changing customer expectations
• Regularly assesses the quality of services based on guests' remarks and quality audits
• Keeps informed of developments in competitor hotels
• Maintains excellent relations with suppliers
• In conjunction with the F&B Manager, positions the pricing policy to suit the market"
Management and administration
"• Prepares the department's annual budget in line with hotel strategy
• Orders merchandise in compliance with the group's purchasing policy (REGAL), giving priority to orders via ACCORSHOP
• Manages stocks and supplies
• Organises the department to suit need and optimises headcount to improve ""prime cost""
• Respects the productivity ratios as budgeted
• Carries out inventories, inputs data and explains consumption differences
• With the team, is continually looking for ways to improve costs and ratios while maintaining the high standard of service
• Is actively involved in end-of-month procedures and justifies any differences"
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
"• Ensures that the equipment and appliances under his/her responsibility are used correctly and kept in good condition by kitchen staff
• Ensures the respect and due application of the rules of hygiene in the department (HACCP standards etc)
• Sets up an action plan following the hygiene analysis results and tracks implementation
• Checks that employees' uniforms are clean and in good condition
• Ensures that safety instructions are respected for the use of kitchen equipment
• Applies and ensures application of the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the ""Environment Charter"" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
• Is responsible for the security of people and property within his/her remit"
Terdapat banyak info bursa kerjadi media sosial, anda boleh mencoba untukmenghasilkan pekerjaan yang anda cocoki seperti Lowongan Kerja Pontianak September 2014 Executive Chef Mercure.Tetapi kali ini kami menyarankan agar mengambilinfo kerjaini sedapat mungkin, karena ane yakin bahwatingkat ekonomi keluarga nantinya juga akan lebihmeningkat jika anda bergabung bersama Mercure bermutu internasional ini.Saya ucapkan terima kasih karena anda sudah mampir berkunjung Lowongan Kerja Pontianak September 2014 Executive Chef Mercure ini.